Implementation Science at the intersection of clinical research and practice
Thursday, 25.8.2022, 13:00-14:00 online (Presentation in English)
Presented by: Prof. Dr. Lauren Clack, Professor for Implementation Science in Health Care & Prof. Dr. Rahel Naef, Professor for Implementation Science in Nursing Science
• What does ImpSci offer to clinical research?
• How does ImpSci work?
• Efficacy vs. effectiveness vs. implementation
• Qualitative methods, stakeholder engagement and user-centered design
Methods and application of Implementation Science in clinical research
Thursday, 1.9.2022, 13:00-14:00 online (Presentation in English)
Presented by: Bianca Albers PhD, Postdoctoral researcher, IfIS & Dr. Marie-Therese Schultes PhD, Postdoctoral researcher, IfIS
• Methods and application of ImpSci in clinical research and health care
• Implementation studies vs. hybrid designs
• Other approaches
IMPORTANT: USZ employees use the LMS (Learning Management System of the University Hospital Zurich) with their USZ login data. USZ external participants must create an account once.
We look forward to your participation! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Christina Ewald